After only one week, I can see the there are many aspects of he way this course is structured that we could apply to wider knowledge sharing and learning in organisations.
- We are encouraged to join small learning syndicates and use the course discussion forum, Slideshare, Prezi Online and Skype to share.
- The course content is well signposted and a nice mix of 2 to 3 minute tutorial videos and related short but challenging assignments, to be submitted on a weekly basis.
- There is integration between the course diary and my own diary (for release of new materials and assignment deadlines).
- There are always peers and the course tutors to get feedback from.
- The importance of early prototyping and the validity of learning from failed tryouts.
There are lots of related additional resources made available. A couple that I have particularly enjoyed and are relevant for knowledge sharing and innovation practice are:
The Secret of Your Success? Make Others Successful
Taking Teamwork to the Extreme
Photo credit: turiskopio