Friday 30 May 2014

Show me the money....

Value

I recently came across an interesting paper by Elias Carayannis of George Washington University on measuring the value of intangibles. As is so often the case, I agree with the principles of the methodology, but struggle to see the real-world application. Making a convincing empirical case of investment in organisational learning techniques has become a bit of a holy grail. KIN members can take a look at Carayannis' paper in the KIN Memberspace  Management Buy-in SIG Library .

In our recent member survey of potential event topics, Measuring the Value of Intangibles came out strongly as being a hot topic. I'm currently researching possible speakers for a KIN Masterclass. If you know of an expert (practitioner) in this field that can help us, please let me know.

(Photo credit: carnagenyc)

No comments: